The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't break CC sometimes

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
Well, quite often actually.

It's like in ptach 1.5 but only a lot worse now. CC breaking is absolutely unresponsive.

Just a heads up.
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is true. I cant break fear CC (very often) or its taking forever, CC on puncturing sweep is completely broken (ignoring CC immunity and CC-ing while CCed), reflected frag is putting me into non breakable CC. Those are the ones I have noticed so far but I am sure there is many more.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.