The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xyvkin swords

Gerardopg
Gerardopg
✭✭✭
So I'm trying to find this motif everywhere since like 5 days ago, its the only one i have missing, I already check all the guild stores, open like 30 vaults and I just can't find it, does anybody have seen it? Can somebody confirm it exist? im on Xbox one na server

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on WTB/WTS/TradingThreads]
Edited by ZOS_Racheal on September 26, 2015 10:43PM
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭
    Gerardopg wrote: »
    So I'm trying to find this motif everywhere since like 5 days ago, its the only one i have missing, I already check all the guild stores, open like 30 vaults and I just can't find it, does anybody have seen it? Can somebody confirm it exist? im on Xbox one na server

I can confirm its on ps4..i bought it for well alot lol (yes there vr 16 hense the red)

ZooVBlh.jpg
  • Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    Siniztor wrote: »
    Gerardopg wrote: »

I can confirm its on ps4..i bought it for well alot lol (yes there vr 16 hense the red)

ZooVBlh.jpg
    They look quite spectacular...thanks for the pic.

Now I need a lot of mats, & a lot more gold...off to grind the farm more.
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)