Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rapid Maneuver.. has anyone had any luck fixing this with customer support suggestions?

Hammy01
Hammy01
✭✭✭✭✭
Since the IC patch, any character of mine that had Rapid Maneuver (un-morphed) reset to rank 1 and now it no longer increases speed while mounted (nor will it rank up). Anyways, I have opened up a ticket on this and CS first response was to -
There are some other steps we can try to solve this.

>1) Delete save data on the Xbox One
1.From the Xbox Home Menu, navigate to My games & apps
2.Go to Games
3.Highlight The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited tile and press the [Menu] button of the controller
4.Select Manage Game
5.Highlight and select Save Data for the desired user
6.Select Delete
Players should be aware that deleting the save data will only reset their Options settings, and that no character data will be affected.

>2) Power cycle an Xbox One:
1.Go to the Home screen.
2.Press the [Menu] button on the controller.
3.Select Settings.
4.Go to Power & startup.
5.Select Turn Xbox Off.
6.Select Yes to power down the console.
7. Unplug from the power source. Wait 5 minutes!!!!!!
8.Turn the console back on by pressing the [Xbox button] on the console or the [Xbox button] on the controller
When players log back into the game, their character will be phased to a new layer, and the skill should be functioning properly.

If these steps cannot solve the issue, please don't hesitate to reply to this email and we will continue it till finding the solution.

Many thanks in advance.

The issue was not resolve with this suggestion.. now they are suggesting I try this -

Greetings,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your issue. I would recommend if you are still experiencing an issue with our game to clear you the blue ray cache on your console. To do so please follow the steps below:
Xbox One will automatically download and store content relating to your Blu-ray discs (extra features for your movies ..etc).

To clear this storage cache, follow the below procedure:

Press the menu key of the controller.
Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-Ray.
In the BLU-RAY section select "Persistent Storage".
Select "Clear persistent storage".

If you have any other questions or issues feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you further. Thank you for your continued interest and support!

I plan on trying this tonight but I am not sure it is going to work as this problem is only on two of my toons and they happen to be the only ones that had Rapid Maneuver (un-morphed) prior to the IC patch.

With this said and anyone gotten the Rapid Maneuver bug fixed via a CS suggestion and if so would you please share?