Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampirisim question

KillSide
KillSide
If i get rid of the vampirisim will i get the skill points back?
PS4 ||| Aldmeri Dominion...Altmer...Sorcerer

Server: NA
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. You will need to perform a skill respec in order to deallocate those in the vampirism/werewolf tree(s)
    Edited by Elsir on September 26, 2015 7:22AM
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    And if I remember correctly, you will need to respec prior to curing the vampirism, otherwise the points get stuck in the skill line.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    And if I remember correctly, you will need to respec prior to curing the vampirism, otherwise the points get stuck in the skill line.

Yes, you will lose them.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp