The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

So am i the only one that thinks the customer support has failed the community.

Lordlevi
Lordlevi
This game has so many problems at the moment that i don't even get surprised when a new one arises. No in-game chat since a week after release, the majority of my casts don't even show up lol. I'm literally blasting people with nothing. I have no friend list, I get kicked from the game only at the worst imaginable time........... The customer supports reply of coarse " Can you please plug your xbox in a outlet and try again"......God help us all. Zos please fix these problems or at least try and stop feeding us BS.
Edited by Lordlevi on September 26, 2015 2:24AM
  • Lordlevi
    Lordlevi
    P.S. i have been in the number 2 spot for pvp for 45 mins and counting... this is amazing
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Being number 2 in the que has nothing to do with ZOS. That's just because there are A LOT of people trying to get into the imperial city.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The sad part is the megaserver was a good idea, but it may have been better if they went with a few different realms. They could of added more realms as needed. Then had done what wow did and have cross over realms for grouping. That way there wouldn't have been ques as bad as they are now.

That also may have helped them from not going B2P. They rolled the dice and it seems they are losing. But saying that with the ques it does sort of tell us a LOT of people are still playing. I do wonder if maybe it would be too late to change the server setup and make the game more playable with less lag. I could see realms named Skyrim, Daggerfall, ect and so on.
    Edited by BigM on September 26, 2015 3:13AM
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    Nope. I love the game but hate the customer service almost to the point where it makes me want to quit.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Love the game, but the service and CS is horrible - They definitely are NOT providing satisfactory services that was expected when we all bought the game, crowns, subscriptions, new content!!!
  • lysylya
    lysylya
    ✭✭
    I think the CS on the XBOX is much worse than on the PC. I actually got in-game help on the PC version numerous times, but there's been very little customer-company connection for the XBOX version.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it isn't just CS, its communication breakdown through out the ranks.
  • Disturbd_ZX6R
    Agree .. how long has IC dlc been out ... and they have YET to fix the issues ... oh yeah sorry forgot they have not fixed the issues that were there before IC ... Love the game honestly and I know there will always be issues but my god at least give us a freaking "We understand your frustrations but our team is diligently working on the issues at hand" ... oh and actually mean it.
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    Its a complete joke. This developer is in way over their heads with this game.
  • jert14
    jert14
    the sad thing is I love the game and would love to support it via crowns or purchases or whatever. But until they get their act together I just can't justify it. I'm sure I'm not the only one and they are leaving so much money on the table here.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Just had "maintenance" yet Fixed NOTHING???? Im sorry but us gamers, who are by the way ZoS You're customers deserve better than this!!!!
  • dantheman1972
    Customer support is simply one person handling forum complaints. Else, all software issues go back to the development team, however many there are left working on orsinium, and work on defects as time permits.
  • THWIP71
    THWIP71
    ✭✭✭✭
    lysylya wrote: »
    I think the CS on the XBOX is much worse than on the PC. I actually got in-game help on the PC version numerous times, but there's been very little customer-company connection for the XBOX version.

Yep...if you're playing the X1 version, the first thing they'll tell you to do is tell you to contact MS. I finally gave up on ZOS CS, and continued to scour various internet forums until I found a solution that worked for me.
  • texasraider97
    If they want me to keep my ESO Plus subscription, keep buying crowns, etc., they better resolve the customer service issue at the minimum. There is complete and utter silence on their end, it's a shame.
  • PaladinStavros
    Nope. I love the game but hate the customer service almost to the point where it makes me want to quit.

Yup
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS fired all customers support to hire more crown store developers:P
  • SMuttons
    SMuttons
    Worst CS I've ever seen. Worse than Funcom, and that says a lot.
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    jert14 wrote: »
    the sad thing is I love the game and would love to support it via crowns or purchases or whatever. But until they get their act together I just can't justify it. I'm sure I'm not the only one and they are leaving so much money on the table here.

Agreed. I would like to try the DLC, but I absolutely refuse to reward this developer's poor track record. Once issues are fixed and we have a stable game, I'll likely drop more money on this game. Unless, of course, they take too long and I just give up on the game and move on. There will be a mass exodus of players from this game in the next month (when the holiday game season kicks in) if ZOS doesn't get its act together quickly.
    Edited by MrSuplex on October 2, 2015 5:57AM
  • PaladinStavros
    I should really bump this more often... can't be said enough.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭

This is the most accurate and sensible post I have read in these forums and I endorse it.

I just got thru' cancelling my sub after a long chat with MS staff about no crowns this month. All they wanted to do was pass me on to ESO and when I told MS that I had just been passed onto them they cancelled my sub rather than deal with it.

They insist it is a ESO server "in-game" issue (here's my ticket ref: 1308442687) and that everything is all good on the MS side and since they confirmed that everything is all good on my side there is no reason I cannot have my crowns I already paid for.

ESO support won't entertain this & when I told MS this they seemed very quick to want to cancel the sub. Since I don't want to be £8.99 out of pocket every month, what recourse do I have but to agree to this cancellation that was suggested by MS?

They lose business, I don't get my sub, and this is somehow a good thing?

I'll cut my losses and walk on, but that is NOT how this customer wanted it. The sub was cancelled with my express permission, but it was not I who suggested that in the first place. I just wanted my crowns this month is all.
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I should really bump this more often... can't be said enough.

There you go. :)

• Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Lordlevi just out of curiosity, what campaign were you trying to get into?
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face