The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Converting styles?

svartorn
svartorn
✭✭✭✭✭
Would be nice to be able to convert styles in the future. Like say if we had a full set of crafted legendary gear but a new style (like glass or xivkyn) comes out and we collect all the necessary style materials and have the knowledge of the style. Or if you craft a full set of V16 gear (which takes a *** load of mats) and you don't like the way it looks.

Just an idea!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An idea that has been asked for since Beta. Not saying its a bad idea, but just saying its not a new idea.

Response from ZOS has been nill on this subject, at least from what I have seen. They might have offered up a general "We are looking into it" but that does not mean much really.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahh, I need to visit the forums more often then. :)