The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How much back from battle roar?

Chanman23
Chanman23
I'm really confused by the text of this ability. How much actual health, Stam, and magic am I getting back? I know it's got to be more than just 35%/70% of 125, 200, 250 because that is such a small amount!!! (40- 80 is all) What's the formula for figuring it out? Is it just some arbitrary # and then you tack on 35%/70% of 125, 200, or 250? I'm not looking at the text right now (i vaguely remember it though) so Idk if those numbers are right, but you get the idea. Can someone explain this to me?

Best Answer

• lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It scales all linear, so the forumla is:
    Stamina gain = base value * base ultimate costs * max stamina

The base value is about 0.0015 for health and 0.00175 for magicka / stamina.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on September 25, 2015 7:32PM
    Answer ✓
  • Aunatar
    Aunatar
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how it works too.
    @Aunatar
    V16 Sorcerer - Aunatar
    V16 DK - Aunatarans (Currently main)
    V16 DK - Aunatar Evereth
    V16 DK - Aunataran
    V16 NB - Aunatars
    V4 Templar - Lysindel
    Lvl 30 NB - Vile Aunataroni De Pipino
    Free spot, looking for suggestions
  • Chanman23
    Chanman23
    Ok so, for example... Using standard of might

Stam gain = .00175(250)(max Stam)

Is this correct?
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, if you have 2 points in it. I didn't test it for only 1 point though.
  • Chanman23
    Chanman23
    Ok. This makes more sense to me. Doing the math on my lowbie dk, I'd be getting ~2300 back, with two points. (i currently can only get one, so not quite that much yet). That seems to be with putting points into. Thanks!