The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active veteran pvp guild. Aldmeri dominion EU server

Eligos
Eligos
I am pretty new to pvp and would like to be part of a guild that is mainly always in Cyrodil. I play mainly at the weekends depending on what days i am working. I am not very active during the week but i tend to make up for it on my days off :). I hope to hear from some guilds soon.
  • rastadreadlion
    You are my dream candidate.

I am a part of a brand new guild of experienced PvPers who have been playing with one another for a long time

Read on if you would like to join us bathing in the blood of our enemies

We will never run a zerg or bomb group as a guild policy
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    I am pretty new to pvp and would like to be part of a guild that is mainly always in Cyrodil. I play mainly at the weekends depending on what days i am working. I am not very active during the week but i tend to make up for it on my days off :). I hope to hear from some guilds soon.

Am to lazy to write a new one so i just copyed and pasted this:

Hi there!
    I own a old (from beta) Aldmeri Dominion (EU) Guild and i am on the lookout for new members. The Guild is called Trymes Companions and we do PvP, Trials, Dungeons, Areana and some Events sutch as collecting runs, Training day, sale Days. I would like to have some rp in the Guild as well to light the Guild up. It is perfekt for new rpingp. Why? becuse there is people who dont roleplay and players that do so it is easy to swap your mood :wink:
    We use Teamspeak 3 when we play so we can get the team coordinated and makes it easyer to descover new friends. Teamspeak 3 is free to download and easy to use.
    WE seek Active social players that loves a challange and wants to become better at this game. This is a hardcore Guild and we strive for the top both in rank and mood. If you are intressted then just reply :smiley: