The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Quick question...(New player)

Shizurushu
Shizurushu
Soul Shriven
I recently bought a physical game disc of ESO and i want to buy crowns.
Since currently no R1 disc in my country i bought R3.
Here's the question:
My linked PSN account in ESO is R1, if i were to buy crowns do i need to create another account in R3?

Best Answers

• Blood_Oracle
    I don't think it works this way because Crowns are tied to your PSN/ESO account. It should definitely work if you buy crowns on your PSN account, without creating other accounts.

Usually the mixup with Regions has to do with specific DLC tied to each region, but don't think in-game transactions have nothing to do with it. So it should work.

Also, welcome to ESO! :smile:
    Edited by Blood_Oracle on September 25, 2015 4:36PM
    Answer ✓
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial race requires a one-time upgrade to the Imperial edition (2100 crowns in the crown store, don't confuse it with the Imperial City DLC). ESO Plus isn't necessary and has nothing to do with available races.
    Answer ✓
  • Shizurushu
    Shizurushu
    Soul Shriven
    I am relieved then! I thought i need to buy another copy in digital.
    Another question:
    If i buy the ESO+ subscription, can i create an imperial character?

Your reply made my day. Thank you very much! :)
  • Shizurushu
    Shizurushu
    Soul Shriven
    And i think i won't be able to purchase ESO+ because my physical game is R3. In terms of crowns Sir Blood said it will work. Thank you for giving your time replying. :)
  • Blood_Oracle
    Shizurushu wrote: »
    And i think i won't be able to purchase ESO+ because my physical game is R3. In terms of crowns Sir Blood said it will work. Thank you for giving your time replying. :)

No problemo. For now I suggest buying crowns instead of ESO Plus, because some people faced some issues with the subscription.