The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox Controller on Mac - Joystick Mapper Settings

whitebeard00
whitebeard00
✭✭
I have never done this before so it may not be optimal, but the only way I enjoy ESO or any action RPG is with a controller. For Mac there is only one option to use a controller and that is Joystick Mapper. I couldn`t find any custom settings for ESO so ended up working my way through it and made these settings.

They work great for me and if there is anyone else out there that would find it useful, go ahead. Any command you need in combat or general exploration is covered, though when it comes to selling/buying/guild stuff etc..etc... I use the keyboard.

To get this to work properly you need to change the controller settings in ESO as follows:
-Weapon Swap - B
-Dodge - U
-Synergy - X