Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

40+ so called gamer with Parkinsons, looking for laid back guild.

DaveTheMinion
DaveTheMinion
✭✭✭
HI, I am 40+ in age, 20- in maturity, I am looking for a mature in age guild who take part in dungeon runs, trials, that arena thing and some pvp. I love this game but have some small issues, my hands don't always agree with my brain on what I should have been pressing, it doesn't happen too often but I have been made aware that someone with my issue wont find many people to game with! I have joined some guilds but get kicked because I didn't sell enough stuff, It wasn't through lack of trying, but I think RNG hates me!
I am online every evening as this is the only social life I have now, seems the wife and kids don't trust me going out on my own anymore???

If anyone has any ideas of a guild that wants to do everything that this game has to offer, has a jolly outgoing nature and low standards willing to take on some extra bait to throw at the enemy, I would be grateful if you got in touch with me.

I am on the PS4 EU server with a VR15 Sorc and a VR7 NB. it wasn't talent that got me there it was a lack of social life....
EU PS4 Megaserver
VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh... I'm on PC, so that won't work.

I would also suggest saying hi to folks in-game. Not sure how well it will work on console, but I have met and temporarily / impromptu adventured with many folks.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • TheLexx
    TheLexx
    Soul Shriven
    Give me you game tag mate you are welcome in the covenant avengers, i will add you today :)
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Which alliance are you in buddy?
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, It would have helped if I had said what faction I was in ;) I am in Daggerfall Covenant.
    EU PS4 Megaserver
    VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
    VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • xSillyman
    xSillyman
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, i just made a guild with my friend, we are VR6 and VR 15, if you want to join send me a message: xSillyman
  • alkland
    alkland
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Dave, if you're interested, you could check out the Gunslingers. We're an online community dedicated to providing the best gaming atmosphere for the mature, casual gamer. Plenty of like minded people and loads of players across different games.

Check out gunslingergaming.com