The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

error 303, what are next steps?

• xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    xX_BLUDWULF_Xx
    ✭✭✭
    @ Mike_IG
    Awesome, I'm glad it worked for you. I can only imagine the length of time it took to do that, I myself have somewhere of 1000 people blocked on mine. I still think that it's crap that we would have to do something like this in order to play but at least we now know this is what was causing the issue. Thank you for your perseverance through the mind-numbing experience of having to unblock all those players and letting us all know that it had actually worked.
  • Mike_IG
    Mike_IG
    @ Mike_IG
    Awesome, I'm glad it worked for you. I can only imagine the length of time it took to do that, I myself have somewhere of 1000 people blocked on mine. I still think that it's crap that we would have to do something like this in order to play but at least we now know this is what was causing the issue. Thank you for your perseverance through the mind-numbing experience of having to unblock all those players and letting us all know that it had actually worked.

No worries, Thanks for the info about the lists to begin with. I probably had close to 1000 on mine as well, It didn't help the fact that I'm in the preview program so have the Windows 10 based dash and every 8 or so people I unblocked it crashed to home page and I had to select it again as that increased the time needed a fair bit.
    I agree though that it's crap we have to do that to play it especially when no other game I have has an issue with the list.
  • Zadok937
    Zadok937
    Mike_IG wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just to let you know I cleared my long blocked list today and for the first time in a few weeks I was able to sign in, Tried it again a few hours later and managed to sign in again and just tried it now and again I've been able to sign in, Annoying that I've had to spend a few hours (yes mine took that long deleting people from blocked list) so I can actually play it when other games are fine with it but being able to sign in I guess it was worth it if it keeps letting me actually play the game I paid for. (was funny listening to everyone complain about the guilds at the bank)
    So if you have the E303 then it may well be worth removing people and see if it works for you.

I had my buddy try this. He had about 840 blocked. He unblocked like 100, and he is able to play now. Thanks for the fix!