The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Problems since DLC update

r8dr4life
r8dr4life
I'm having a few issues with the game and I'm curious is anyone else is having this issue or if it will be addressed with a patch.

1. I have made buff food that will regen Magic, health and stamina, but it is not working. I no longer see the regen in my bars and I do not regen until I am out of combat.
2. I've been having problems where I get into combat and none of my attacks work. I can see on my bar the button being selected for the attack, but nothing happens. I can jump at this time. I usually have do logout or die for this to be fixed.
3. My attack with a lightning staff used to be a beam of lightning that would do damage while building up the heavy attack. I no longer have this.

Is any one else having these issues?
  • Dolly1985
    Dolly1985
    Soul Shriven
    i had the same Problem Yesterday. I think it is a lag Problem. All the other Games are working well.
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    1. Note if holding block (L2) you will not regen stamina. The regens are working but the visual is gone.

2. Lag issue, try emoting, it fixes animation bugs, sometimes. Also if a ability hangs don't move, seems to catch up sooner if moving.

3. All point to point Beams are currently unintentionally disabled, which they noted they'll fix next patch. This is just visual but doesn't affect the skill. Though people gonna exploit this bug, cause no one can see it coming like a Coldharbour siege.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."