The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Next Area

Black_Canary15
I went from Stonefalls to Deshaan. Would the next area I should go to be Shadowfen?
  • afgncaap7
    afgncaap7
    ✭✭
    The standard order for Ebonheart Pact is Bleakrock, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls, Deshaan, Shadowfen, Eastmarch and the rift.
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    If you follow the main story, you will be advanced to the right place at the right time.
    The story pauses for some levels then finds you again, giving you time to explore. But you'll still need to come back to areas you've been even thought the story has moved you on.
    stitchmh
    ESO addict:)
  • djjluv
    djjluv
    Soul Shriven
    afgncaap7 wrote: »
    The standard order for Ebonheart Pact is Bleakrock, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls, Deshaan, Shadowfen, Eastmarch and the rift.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering what path I should be on. I am currently lvl 16 and have only journeyed a short distance into Deshaan. I accidentally went to the Rift and hightailed it out of there when I saw LVL 46 skeletons. Is there any kind of level info for each area?

Dark Elf - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
  • Black_Canary15
    not that I know of but I googled it since most people don't reply to what I post 75% of the time.
  • djjluv
    djjluv
    Soul Shriven
    I googled an found this post about quickly leveling up in Ebonheart Pact.

https://rakashieso.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/complete-ebonheart-1-50-power-leveling-guide/

Dark Elf - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for zone level info, go here.
    Edited by Enodoc on October 13, 2015 9:18AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp