The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Healer's Habit level 24-28

Draider46_ESO
Draider46_ESO
✭✭
Are there rings & a necklace for levels 24 - 28 or is it just on the Vet levels that have them ?
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    Are there rings & a necklace for levels 24 - 28 or is it just on the Vet levels that have them ?

I assume Healer's Habit is a set item, and to this I don't know. But I do know there are rings and necklaces in general for 24-28.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found armour never the accessories on that lvl.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I level so quickly from 1 to 50 that I could never find a full dropped set. And, this is not leveling from grinding, just doing content. Grinding on mobs to find dropped items would level me past the sets even faster. I also don't think I have ever seen more than 1 Healers Habit pieces from drops across 4 mains, so this might be a rare one.

Best place to farm for set pieces that you need to fill in are guild stores. Get what you can from mobs, buy the rest.
    Edited by Nestor on September 26, 2015 1:10PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im necroing that thread, anyone knows if you can get a full healers set at lv 24-28?
    i seem to find only head, shoulders and boots
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing since the beginning of eso and have never seen the lower level/non vet jewellery for healer's habit. You can find v13-v14 easy (V14 rings are a bit more rare and sells for around 25k-40k - drops in vdsa).
    Edited by EllieBlue on December 26, 2015 6:40PM
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EllieBlue wrote: »
    I have been playing since the beginning of eso and have never seen the jewellery for healer's habit.

I saw the pendant the other day in a shop. VR 14 something like 80k :sweat:
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique