The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 9/25"

• Legedric
    Legedric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed true... I wonder why we are asked to write down our questions qhen they just ignore them... still not gotten any reaction to my question(s) which are in the very first post in this thread here after the OP.
    Legedric the Flamedancer ► - Redguard Dragon Knight
    Legedric the Stormdancer ► - Altmer Sorcerer
    Legedric the Sundancer ► - Altmer Templar

EU | DRUCKWELLE - Retter des Kaiserreiches
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigM wrote: »
    So is this going to be the NEW official thread now for ESO Live? Or are you still going to have us ask and get ignored in the ask us anything thread?
    The Ask Us Anything thread is the only thread they take questions from, if they take any questions at all. I don't know why they didn't do it this week; ESO Live was apparently very short without them. (Usually they only leave out the section if they're out of time, but that doesn't seen to have been the case this week...)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp