Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an above average PVE Guild (PC)!

metabLast3r
metabLast3r
✭✭✭
In search for a decent PVE Guild (PC), due to recent changes in the game a few of the normals that I used to run dungeons with have left for the time being until things get better. I, unfortunately, am knee deep into this game and I won't leave because of bugs or Imperial City dislikes. I am having an issue picking up good dungeon runs with dependable players. I run PVP with a good guild, but that has taken major discourse due to AD cooperation in any of the cyrodiil maps. Feels like we are just getting overpowered by EP, with them running multiple groups of lead generals/overlords (It's kind of ridiculous). I'm at a point where I feel like I need to better my toons gear and would like to do multiple farm runs on specific dungeons for gear (ICP/WGT/DSA). I am in hopes of completing my build including the Leeching Plate Set/Master sword. if any guilds are in need of a sturdy tank who's up for any type of criticism, let me know. Imperial Templar Tank running Methuselah Set/Armor Master/Agility/Endurance.