Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for guild that accepts sorcerer healers and dps dk -AD

Chieve
Chieve
✭✭✭
I am looking for a friendly guild. Not sure if any of you guys use an external app for text chat maybe, but if not that's cool.

I come in a pair, so if you invite me you have to invite my friend too. His main weapon is a bow, and he does dps as a dk.
Again it has to be social...I wanna be able to say hi and have people actually respond, in old mmos I hated when no one said anything back, it was text but still. Made me feel ignored.

I am casual, I work, I go to school, and I'm in a relationship so I don't plan to be on often and neither does my partner but, I will definitely try to get us involved in some activities even if it's just me or just him.

I love questing, pvp, and pve as a healer or dps.

My friend likes pve

So I would like to have a guild that focuses on all aspects but mains on pve
Edited by Chieve on September 25, 2015 2:11AM
Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to mention we are both part of AD
    Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

• Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking.

• dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Hey! I think you'd be interested in joining our guild. It's really active and people are always grouping for dungeons and other PVE related things. We have a Facebook page for those that are interested and we're AD. Haha. Message me. PSN Mr_Reality_Junky