Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadow Snake Issues

F0urPac
F0urPac
Has anyone else encountered an issue with the Shadow Snake in the Ghost Snake quest not spawning after a character death? Not only that when he does spawn my melee attacks don't seem to hit about 30% of the time. Am I alone on this?
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    Got this bug as well, but when I left and returned he respawned. Didn't notice any of my melee attacks missing though.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

• F0urPac
    F0urPac
    I did manage to defeat it after about 3 or 4 tries but it was frustrating to get him to respawn each time.
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me how I get it to spawn in the first place? Is there anything I need to interact with? I have absolutely no clue what the game wants me to do or where it wants me to go (apart from "kill the shadow snake").
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Sengra
    Sengra
    ✭✭✭
    Foget it. I didn't see the trap door. *facepalm*
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!