Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTB Friends! 20/M/Indiana

jakealexander266_ESO
jakealexander266_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I am a Khajiit Night Blade on the Aldmeri Dominion for the PC. I am looking for some traveling companions for my adventures to come. I am currently around level 30 and would prefer some sort of voice communication. (Skype, Vent, Teamspeak)

For a good time message below!

Thanks!
V
  • jakealexander266_ESO
    jakealexander266_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    P.S. You wont regret it!
    Edited by jakealexander266_ESO on September 23, 2015 6:10PM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Join a guild, your best bet of finding some one to quest with you. Assuming you are on a NA server

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-pc-mac-na
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • tactica
    tactica
    ✭✭✭
    Hey OP, if you scroll down on the forum page, there is a guild page where entire guilds are looking for new recruits... may be a good place to start. It's seperated by platform for convenience:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/en-pc-mac-na

That's the one for PC / Mac players.
    NA, PS4, vr13-DE Maj DK, vr9-HE Maj Sorc, vr1-Kaj Stam NB
    Knowledge is Power
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

I am a Khajiit Night Blade on the Aldmeri Dominion for the PC. I am looking for some traveling companions for my adventures to come. I am currently around level 30 and would prefer some sort of voice communication. (Skype, Vent, Teamspeak)

For a good time message below!
    After reading your post, the immediate image of a bathroom stall just entered my mind. Reading your follow-up had me in tears laughing so hard.

Unfortunately, my rank is a wee tad higher than 30 (have a VR10 Khajiit NB and VR9 Altmer Sorc), so I'd basically be no good hanging out with you given my god-like destruction power on level 30 enemies.

Oh, and I'd be using a headset mic. I can't use my comp/console at the same time since they share my TV screen. :)

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnd I completely missed the part of you being on PC. Whoops! :open_mouth:
    Edited by Violynne on September 25, 2015 12:37AM
  • jakealexander266_ESO
    jakealexander266_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Violynne, you were my last line of defense, you were to be the one who saves me from these dwarves surrounding my bed after my massive fruit intake. You were going to be the one to play sweet melodies to awaken my inner lord of dance. x.x