The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus and not getting crowns again. ZoS you owe us an answer to the question of where are they!

Rlos
Rlos
Last month I didn't get my crowns. Asked ZoS to fix the problem and they stated I needed proof of purchase from Microsoft. Had a 90 minute conversation with Microsoft but I finally got the formal proof of purchase for all the months I paid. Microsoft told me this is not their problem and they can't give me information. ZoS told me its not their problem and they don't have information. Needless to say I got my August crown last week. On 9-21 I was billed for my ESO plus membership and as of this moment no crowns. ZoS I have been really patient and done a lot of leg work for a service I am paying for. You "passion to serve" is hollow because there is no follow through. I didn't even get the standard our mistake so here is a little something extra to show we care. Now I have to try and get my crowns for this month. I sent an email to ZoS support but this time I will not show proof of purchase since I did it last week. Instead I'll get a refund or dispute this through my credit card company since I am not getting the service I paid for. ZoS don't ignore these posts and talk to us! Hopefully they get my crowns to me in the next 24 hours so I can try to be a happy customer. I don't want to quit being a plus member but what are my options.
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Btw Rlos you were correct, they did take down my thread that was pointing out how they still have yet to even recognize that this and the 303 error for others is even a problem.

ZoS Customer Service slogan: "Maybe if we ignore them long enough they will go away."
  • Rlos
    Rlos
    Actually there was another person who said that ZoS would take it down. I really hope through all these posts they see how frustrated we are though. Talk to us so we know what is going on! We want to support you but you have to deliver!
  • Zerkcie
    Zerkcie
    Yeah I can't figure out how they keep going past all these threads and just ignoring them. At what point does the damn break? What was a trickle is turning into a flood. I have friends that I would like to play with in ESO that have stopped playing because of the crowns issue with eso plus. We just want some support, is that to much to ask?
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently we are on the wrong platform
  • JohnnyHandsome99
    The same thing just happened to me they told me to contact microsoft and Microsoft said no it's an in game issue contact bethesda...I'm already sick of the run around just want my 1500 crowns that come with my eso membership.
    JohnnyHandsum99
  • ShadowsofSatan
    ShadowsofSatan
    Soul Shriven
    I am in the same position. Month after month I seem to have to contact them and after several days of dealing with robot like support I finally receive the 1500 crowns. I am at the stage now where I am considering cancelling ESO plus and with it abandoning the game altogether. Whilst this may seem a little extreme I have ESO plus mainly because of the DLC with the added extras as a nice bonus. If I cancel ESO plus I lose the DLC and at that point interest in the game as I want to be involved in the whole experience. I have tried to explain the issue to them in the forums but noone at ZOS seems interested and whilst I have had some success at eventually getting the crowns through support, they do not seem to recognise that there is a long standing issue that needs fixing. I am not going to chase them every month, I honestly do not see why I should. So over to you ZOS do you want my membership or not?