The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Is there an uneven number of skyshards in the game now?

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
When I go into my achievements and go to skyshards, I have all the skyshards collected in this game. But I'm currently sitting at 1/3 skyshards. Unless there's one in each of the new dungeons in IC. Can anyone confirm if there's a skyshards in the dungeons in IC?
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • CaliberSH
    CaliberSH
    Infinite12 wrote: »
    When I go into my achievements and go to skyshards, I have all the skyshards collected in this game. But I'm currently sitting at 1/3 skyshards. Unless there's one in each of the new dungeons in IC. Can anyone confirm if there's a skyshards in the dungeons in IC?

Not sure about IC, but I believe Craglorn's group delves are instanced to groups, so they may always have a skyshard at the end. Not sure where I heard this, but I'm thinking this may be the case.
    Edited by CaliberSH on September 24, 2015 10:56AM
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds about right.

Alliances: 86 each
    Coldharbor: 16 + 1 in Wailing Prison
    Craglorn: 18
    Cyrodiil: 45 + 1 mountain shard
    Imperial City: 13

For a total of 352 skyshards or 117,(3) skill points. One skyshard left.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP seems to be asking in there are skyshards in IC dungeons that are not listed in achievements. Highly doubtful, as skyshards have always been listed. So, yes, there is an extra skyshard left, but there is more DLC to come, so more skyshards as well.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh I know there's more DLC to come but it just seems weird to have an uneven number of skyshards.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Infinite12 wrote: »
    Oh I know there's more DLC to come but it just seems weird to have an uneven number of skyshards.
    Agreed, it is weird. I thought the same, but weird stuff does happen...
    WEIRD+KID+11.jpg
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)