Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where can I buy Grand Repair Kits?

modemman11
I see the "merchants" sell repair kits but only up to level 20.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    As you go through each city you will see Merchants selling different LVL items. For example I have been in a Veteran area's where the Merchants have been selling LVL20 items. It is a case of just going to different cities and trying different Merchants. I can't unfortunately tell you which particular cities have them.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • tactica
    tactica
    ✭✭✭
    @modemman11

Town Name: Belkarth
    Merchant in middle of town
    Edited by tactica on September 23, 2015 5:33PM
    NA, PS4, vr13-DE Maj DK, vr9-HE Maj Sorc, vr1-Kaj Stam NB
    Knowledge is Power
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best answer is: don't. If you're repairing by buying repair kits, you're paying way more gold than you'd pay if you were to just pay to repair at a merchant.

The only reason to ever use repair kits is if you want to repair your gear in the middle of a dungeon or something. If that's the situation you're running into then you have a couple of options that are better than wasting your gold on buying repair kits:
    1. Do some equipment crafting writs - you'll get repair kits as rewards, with the level of the repair kit being dependent on the level of the crafting writ.
    2. Buy some crown store repair kits - I wouldn't usually advocate spending real money on something that you can buy with gold, but frankly the crown store repair kits are better, because you use 1 kit and it repairs all of your gear. These are probably the only consumable that I'd consider to be worth buying in the crown store.

But yeah, if you really want to buy grand repair kits, @tactica has given you the best location to get them.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)