The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Trading/Crafting guild join Bio-Hazard!

mabodae
mabodae
let me start off by telling you the goals of this guild:
1. a place for members to buy and selling everything and anything at a reasonable price. im sure we've all gone to a random guild store and nearly cried at some prices of things i use mm and tend to stick to it.
2. the guild bank will be available to all as a place to put items with traits for others to research. if you withdraw an item, research the trait, make a new one with said trait and put it back for someone else to use.
3. im going to try and acquire ww eventually when i have the time and patience and distribute it to anyone in guild free of charge
4. i will make a specific rank for those who are always willing to go on an adventure with other so they know its ok to message you for help and avoid the messages if you are not interested

its a new guild so bear with me as i hope it will grow quickly. leave your in-game name below if you want me to send you an invite or contact @mabodae in-game although i may not answer immediately and of course any other members will be able to recruit and invite as well.