The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL (490+ MEMBERS, TRADE GUILD RECRUITING!)

• PattyCakeChamp
    PattyCakeChamp
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite @PattyCakeChamp Thanks!
  • TheBirdHost
    TheBirdHost
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, I used to be in your guild a little under 2 years ago. I'm just getting back into the game, and now I'm ready to join my old trading guilds. I'm doing a good bit of crafting and farming now, so I'll be needing to sell quite a bit. Please add me @RamaESO whenever you get a slot open. Thanks so much!
    [PC/NA]
  • aaux17b14_ESO
    invite to guild if there is an opening. @Rizon Thanks.
  • Sith_David
    Sith_David
    Soul Shriven
    Lemme know if there's an opening :) I play just about everyday and have tons to sell all the time XD!
    IGN: Sith_David
  • Lex87
    Lex87
    Soul Shriven
    @Lex87 If you're recruiting, I would love an invite.
  • Nebiaia
    Nebiaia
    Sounds interesting, and the weekly requirements are not a crazy like many of other guilds, can I join?

@Nebiaia
    Edited by Nebiaia on January 24, 2018 7:16AM
  • LadyHermione
    LadyHermione
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, we have a waiting list. Apologies for the wait!

We will add people in order of post date, as well as inviting the rest of you to our sister guild(s) which has a trader right next to this one ( Daggerfall City) if ADOT is full. It's your choice if you want to wait or join the Sister guilds, invites are sent either way for you :)
    Thank you for understanding!
    P.S. If you decide to join a specific sister guild, give us a mail in-game so we know to put you on that specific waiting list.
    Edited by LadyHermione on January 26, 2018 4:51AM
  • mis7up
    mis7up
    ✭✭
    HI Y'ALL...I'm the Guild Leader for Amazing Deals of Tamriel.
    Amazing Deals of Tamriel, Amazing Deals of Nirn & Almalexia's Golden PO Box,
    recently changed GM hands. Please be patient with us. We are almost capped out for ADOT member listing.
    HOWEVER, ADON & AGPoB are still recruiting members and have plenty of fill-able spaces for NEW members.
    Same guild rules apply in all 3 guilds.

IF you are exclusively wanting ADOT, we will put you on the waiting list...but if you want to venture to 1 of our other 2 sister guilds....please except our invitation.

I'm new to the forum way of things, so please be understanding. Thank you ~Mis
    GUILD LEADER, AMAZING DEALS OF TAMRIEL & AMAZING DEALS OF NIRN
    CO-GUILD LEADER, ALMALEXIA'S AMAZING DEALS
    In-Game Mail: @AmazingGuilds
    FOR THOSE THAT IN-GAME MAIL PLEASE....PUT WHAT GUILD YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, IN THE TITLE, SO WE DON'T GUESS OR SEND MULTI-REPLY. THANK YOU

ALL FACTION TRADE SISTER GUILDS ARE LOCATED IN DAGGERFALL CITY:
    ADOT~~ADON~~AAD
    ~OUR WEBSITE~
  • vdub
    vdub
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like to join either the main guild or one of the sister guilds as long as they are active and it's easy enough to sell one's stuff @vdubxray
  • Winzor
    Winzor
    ✭✭
    pls invite @Winzor in game. thanks!
  • Vonnegut2506
    Vonnegut2506
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invitation to one of the guilds please @Vonnegut1990
    Edited by Vonnegut2506 on January 28, 2018 7:57PM
  • LadyHermione
    LadyHermione
    ✭✭✭
    Invites are sent for @vdubxray, @Winzor, @Vonnegut1990 ^_^
  • Winzor
    Winzor
    ✭✭
    Invites are sent for @vdubxray, @Winzor, @Vonnegut1990 ^_^

strange I dont see the invite in game.
  • jx1wright_ESO
    jx1wright_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hello, can I get an invite to one of the sister guilds please? Thanks in advance!
  • jx1wright_ESO
    jx1wright_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hello, can I get an invite to one of the sister guilds please? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, forgot to put my ID! @jx5wright
  • mis7up
    mis7up
    ✭✭
    Reinvite was sent @Winzor, please check your notifications.
    @jx5wright invite was also sent

^.^ ~mis
    FOR THOSE THAT IN-GAME MAIL PLEASE....PUT WHAT GUILD YOU ARE INTERESTED IN, IN THE TITLE, SO WE DON'T GUESS OR SEND MULTI-REPLY. THANK YOU

ADOT~~ADON~~AAD
    ~OUR WEBSITE~
  • Heindell
    Heindell
    Soul Shriven
    Can I get an invite for one of the sister guilds as well please? ID's @Heindell, thanks in advance.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invite please @whitefulla :*
  • HollywoodSasquatch
    HollywoodSasquatch
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm lower level but experienced player of online games and moving up quickly. Also have played previous versions of Elder Scrolls. I'm not sure I can maintain selling 1000G a week but will but raffle tickets if needed to meet rules. Thanks.
  • leanthony104_ESO
    leanthony104_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite @Letaicho
  • mis7up
    mis7up
    ✭✭
    Hi there, thanks for the interest. Invites were sent to @whitefulla & @Letaicho

@HollywoodSasquatch what is your in-game @name, so i may send an invite your way? Thanks ~Mis

ADOT~~ADON~~AAD
    ~OUR WEBSITE~
  • mis7up
    mis7up
    ✭✭
    Hi @Heindell , i sent you an invite to Almalexia's Golden PO Box. Make sure to check your notifications. TY

ADOT~~ADON~~AAD
    ~OUR WEBSITE~
  • mkshepherd1
    mkshepherd1
    ✭✭
    Invite PLS @Burd3n
  • slydunn_ESO
    May I please have an invite? @Slyck
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    I was previously in the guild but took a break from the game. I'm back and would love to rejoin. @lbishopl
  • blu_stocking
    blu_stocking
    Soul Shriven
    May I have an invite to one of the sister guilds? Thanks! I'm @blu_stocking
  • Leocardio
    Leocardio
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invitation, @leocardiosk2
  • ScottPickrell
    Would love an invitation to ADOT or any of the sister guilds. Hope to hear back, thanks! @ScottPickrell
  • TheDarkArchivist
    TheDarkArchivist
    Soul Shriven
    @TheDarkArchivist New player, would love either this or a sister guild. Thank you!

<3
  • epsic
    epsic
    Used to be in the guild but was out for quite a while. Finally returned to ESO and would like to rejoin if possible. :)
    @epsic