The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

1.7/2.1 Stam Dk 2h+bow/dual Build for IC

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Mostly for pvp in IC but it's still fine in normal cyrodiil.

Also this is my first ever guide for anything...ever. Any hints to improve or suggestion etc... are welcome of course.

With IC the time to kill a player has increased by quite a bit, meaning resource sustain and sustained dmg is a lot more important compared to 1 the 1.6 burst dmg kill. Burst dmg is still very important but sustained is now actually a thing.

Recommended Race : Imperial/Redguard

Gear :

Helm : Bloodspawn helm/Molag Kena Helm - Infused ( Tri Glyph)
Shoulders : Blood spawn/ Molag Kena - Divines (Max stamina)

Blood/molag give stamina regen and weapon dmg. (Max stamina)

Chest : Shield breaker - Infused (Tri Glyph)
Legs : Shield breaker - Infused (Tri Glyph
Gloves : Shield breaker - Divines (Max stamina)
Waist : Shield breaker - Divines (Max stamina
Boots : Shield breaker - Divines (Max stamina

Neck - Agility (Wpn/stam regen glyph)
Ring - Agility (Wpn/stam regen glyph)
Ring - Agility (Wpn/stam regen glyph)

Weapon 1 - Crafted v16 2h Hammer (make it any set you want such as night silence) Sharpened
Weapon 2 - Crafted Bow sharp/ 1h Mace Sharpened
Weapon 3 - Only if your dual wielding another 1h sharp mace (night silence maybe)

Shield breaker... max stamina/regen/wpn dmg, i'm not too sure about the 5th piece effect as i feel it's a bit op, you could drop 1 piece and use another piece of the crafted armour set your weapon(s) are.

This also gives you the option to switch the Head/shoulder to any monster set you choose, could go full bloodspawn or molag kena for pve or such, Drop the stam regen for more hp etc... Entirely your choice but i recommend molag + bloodspawn for the regen/dmg.

Skills Bars:

2h Bar:

Razor caltraps - Massive Aoe, the snare is really good vs any mobs in IC, give you time to take out any mages or such first. Best skill to find nb's, This + crit rush then Wb is how you actually find, fight and kill them before they cloak off with those stones you want.

Critical Rush - Very high dmg Gap Closer, Always crits, increases dmg on range. Unfortunately Dk doesn't have a class gap closer.

Wrecking Blow - Your high dmg cc, increases dmg on next attack, the highest dmging skill for a stam dk.

Executioner - Execution, also buff's dmg to low hp targets when slotted. Again dk's don't have a class execution so this is a must pretty much.

Rally - Self wpn dmg buff, a Hot and a burst heal when needed. Of course your going to use this...

Ult : Ferocious Leap

Bow bar :

Venom arrow/Poison injection/Lethal arrow - This is pretty much about your own preference, i think it's nice to have some sort of intercept skill but other like the extra psn dmg on low hp targets. Venon/psn let you weave with it. but lethal arrow have major defile which is 30% healing debuff for 10 seconds, which is extremely effective this patch because healing is difficult already. It's great watching people spam their heal for 2k a go ^^.

Shuffle - 20% dodge is great, plus the immunity to snares is a nice bonus. This just makes you more tanky.

Resolving Vigorr - Great heal, helps the group out, cast it and continue attacking. I prefer to cast this first before i decide to cast rally again for it's burst heal.

Dragon Fire Scale - Very useful overall, reflects everything including meteors. One of the only good dk's skills left :(

Volatile armour/Igneous shield - Now this is the skill that boost are own healing , Volatile armor is a 5280 armour buff, deals dmg to melee attacks and most importantly makes the burning heart passive activate which increases our healing by 12%, igneous gives us 30% better healing but gives us a low shield and everyone around us a low shield which leaves you and other open to the 2k shield breaker dmg also it requires it to be cast first which takes time. The choice is up to you but with cp and burning heart i prefer volatile over igneous because i don't need to cast igneous first before healing and i like the extra armour.

Ult - Shooting Star/Ice Comet ( i like a ranged Ult)

For going in the sewers i like to pick up dual wield for steel tornado, It's a great aoe with very high range and if your in a small group is likely the best skill you could spam, this is not needed as a bow will still do fine)

How to Escape!:

Sadly Dk's lack a escape skill like nb's or sorc, however not all is lost, using the bow a dodge roll (get the movement buff) and then sprint! it's a very effective way to escape, hug walls and use wings to make sure you actually escape, this is by far better than mist because you travel a lot more quickly and don't run out of magicka after 2-3 mists.

You can take quite a few hits and are quite durable with Shuffle/Volatile/Wings/Vigor and Rally and still put out decent dmg.

Vampire?

I personally prefer being a Vamp in this patch because the Regen is helpful, dark stalker is great in IC as you usually need to sneak past some packs as well as unnatural resistance is even more effective this patch because damage is lower so it comes into effect more.

I decided to put Devouring swarm as my Ult on my first bar to get the regen bonus and put leap on second instead.

On my second i decided to not slot any vamp skill as i spent 80% of a fight on my 2h bar and in my opinion mist form isn't a good enough skill to take something off but this is just my opinion feel free to change it.

I use Vet 15 Magicka and Stamina regen Pots because i'm a vamp but you could use tri regen pots if you go no vamp.

What the stats should be around in the end:

Magicka 9-10k
Stamina 28-30k
Health 20-22k (in pvp)

Wpn Dmg: 3.3 - 3.5k Buffed with 3x dmg glyphs.
Stam regen: 2k without any regen glyphs, with 1 regen glyph on your jewellery it goes to 2300
Magicka regen: 1100~

Spell resist : 21k Physical Resist: 17k

Of course this is just a guide, use attributes + enchantments to get the stats you want, feel free to drop some Stamina for more hp. Just don't drop below 20k hp because some mobs special hit 20k.

Edited by leepalmer95 on September 22, 2015 8:30PM
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...