The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][EbonheartPact] Looking for a friendly guild to call home

Eagleheart
Eagleheart
✭✭
I'm a 23 years old guy looking to join a friendly guild of people I can get to know and have fun with.

I am NOT looking for anything pro/hardcore, as a rather casual player myself. What do want is friendly people that I can talk to while playing the game and getting to know them at a personal level - and that is why I don't want to join too big a guild, with hundreds of players.

About myself, I'm a very friendly person, fairly fluent in English, and I'm an altholic that loves helping others (when I have the chance).
If there are any guilds out there looking for people like me, please let me know!
Edited by Eagleheart on September 22, 2015 4:28PM
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://thenephilim.guildlaunch.com/

:) Come and play with us
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • Eagleheart
    Eagleheart
    ✭✭
    I actually saw your guild post and I wanted to join. I added @Kurnn at friends but didn't get a reply.
    My username is @Eagleheart8 so if you can contact me, I'd be very happy to join you guys.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, if you are still looking for a guild to join, check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me or my officers in game. We are a chill, relaxed, friendly community with weekly events, from all levels and classes. If you want to have fun chatting with a bunch of funny crazies while playing, I think you will love us! :)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
  • Eagleheart
    Eagleheart
    ✭✭
    How do I find you people in-game? Sorry if this is a silly question.
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    send us a mail by username/char name if you know it, or try whispering by using /tell and writing the person's username/char name (this one only works if the person is online)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.