The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I'm going to HAVE to bankrupt myself of AP just to get the hell out of Chillrend. So stupid.

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
So l've been DYING to change my home campaign. I picked Chillrend only to find out that Chillrend is HORRIBLE for Daggerfall Covenant. I've been waiting 7 days to change this campaign. I was on at 12:30 last night and it said that there was 8 hours left in the campaign, which was great news for me because they said that once a campaign ends the cost to change it is drastically reduced (I don't have 150,000 AP to switch this campaign). I just got up, logged on at 8:45 this morning and guess what? Now it says the campaign ends in 7 days and I still need 150,000 AP to change this campaign. Seriously? There's no grace period here for changing campaigns? Do you seriously need to be there the second it ends so you can change campaigns without bankrupting yourself of AP? This is so stupid. This has been a nightmare for me since they didn't reset the timer of the guest campaign when they released the IC update. Forcing me to choose a campaign I really didn't want to be in so I could pvp with my friends because I couldn't re-assign a guest campaign. I'm beyond frustrated right now. Anyone having an issue with the cost of changing your home campaign?
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sure they'll add a campaign change in the crown store as a convience feature soon.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    you don't have to be online at the exact moment a campaign ends, just choose the 'change campaign when campaign ends option' and it does it for you
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Zahne where is that option?
    My Characters

• mrdankles
    mrdankles
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I can't find it either. PS4
  • Zahne
    Zahne
    ✭✭✭
    oh, must be different on consoles, theres normally 2 options, switch now for loads of ap or switch at campaign end for a little on the PC
    My Stream
    Or watch on Honour TV
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, this is seriously a terrible system lol. 15 minutes, I got on 15 minutes after the campaign ended and the window of opportunity to change home campaigns with a reduced cost was closed. Terrible. This is completely and utterly terrible. For an entire week now I've only had 1 useful campaign. Because of the lack of timer reset for guest campaigns with the imperial city update my pvp'ing has been completely messed up and it looks like it going to be messed up for another week. So incredibly frustrated and getting fed up with this game.
    My Characters