The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Rivenspire on XBox One is handicapped.

Violynne
Violynne
✭✭✭✭✭
I know the team at ZoS is looking into the delay issues, but just wanted to give a head's up about Rivenspire.

After the area loads (which seems to take longer than most with the delay), the lag makes the area pretty much impossible to play.
Spells lag/break/don't cast
Enemies aren't dropping despite low/no health
Screen stuttering
Getting kicked out changing zones (such as going into a delve)
Even the soundtrack is breaking up.

I know there's a forthcoming patch, so I'll play other areas until it's released.

Hope this info helps and have a great day! :)
  • lysylya
    lysylya
    ✭✭
    Indeed. Rivenspire is broken currently in terms of lag.
    I have some quests I need to finish in the zone, but it's nearly impossible to play.
    For now, I'm just skipping the zone as a vet 3, but at some point I'll need to return to the zone to finish Cadwell's Silver.
    Hopefully the zone will be fixed by then.
  • silentstoner
    Can't even log on bleh logged out in it. The famous forever loading screen.
  • BeeFeeButt
    BeeFeeButt
    Soul Shriven
    That answers the question to my problem thanks for your post