A Call to Axe of Belharza! [PC/NA]

_Chaos
_Chaos
✭✭✭✭✭
With a heavy heart, we bid adieu to Thornblade (TB) and all the memories that went along with it.

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"

I encourage every organized guild with a desire for epic GvG fights to join the new campaign, let's take this opportunity to make a competitive campaign again and revive that old school ESO PVP feeling.

Smack talk is allowed(and encouraged), flaming is not.
'Chaos
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    InB4, this campaign becomes an AD PvE server. All they have to do is Zerg cap the map and then PvE'ers have exactly what they have always wanted: Easy rewards without risk or skill.

No chance of gankers if you own the map. It's a carebear's dream.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks.

Small scale PvP between DC and EP is getting good on Chillrend.
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    No thanks.

Small scale PvP between DC and EP is getting good on Chillrend.

You-go-glenn-coco.png
    'Chaos
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel and the pups are pondering the matter already. However we likely won't be moving en masse to the new campaign as most of us are on Azura's, and we don't want to change until the cycle ends.

Mostly so we get our campaign rewards, but also to see if they'll roll out gate access to other servers first.

Well those reasons and because Telel has a thing about not giving up until their forehead has taught that brick wall a stern lesson in stick- to-itness.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    InB4, this campaign becomes an AD PvE server. All they have to do is Zerg cap the map and then PvE'ers have exactly what they have always wanted: Easy rewards without risk or skill.

Bring all the AD
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Except the leeches and lazies that comprise a chunk of the 'carebear' players tend to

a) not know how to choose a different campaign and so go with the first one on a list.

b) Won't try to learn how do anything to 'hard'. Examples being healing others or holding down the q button and selecting a siege weapon.

c) work with others when they could just stand behind a wall of bodies and leech their kills.

That's why most of them avoided cyrodiil, or hid inside PUG swarms until IC came out.. Then they ran right into the sewers, began spamming 'LFG sewer zerg' until they had a dozen other players to hide in, and promptly clogged everything up just like...

Well Telel leaves the analogy's end to your personal whims.

In the end such people are actually detrimental to a faction's chance of holding onto a gated IC, and would likely quickly find themselves having to learn what the Q button does or finding somewhere else to hide.

That is of course assuming such players could even figure out how to get on the server in the first place.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming & Shaming comments]
    Edited by ZOS_MatM on September 21, 2015 9:56PM
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Stikato
    Stikato
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Telel wrote: »

Except the leeches and lazies that comprise a chunk of the 'carebear' players

Show me on the doll where the pug touched you.

Not everyone has the time or inclination to become a professional MMO player. That doesn't make them leeches or lazies.

Without those players, there wouldn't be a game.
    Mordimus - Stam Sorc
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stikato wrote: »

Not everyone has the time or inclination to become a professional MMO player. That doesn't make them leeches or lazies.

Then it is a good thing that khajiit did not include such people in some sweeping generalization that unfairly included them within its scope yes?

Telel apologizes for excluding the newer folks and or players with less free time from being included in their commentary but sometimes one must be an elitist jerk who keeps people out of things.
    Edited by Telel on September 22, 2015 4:18AM

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I /was/ going to try the new campaign with my alt. Someone asked a question in zone and I answered it, so I was accused of trolling for answering the question. With an attitude like that, the reds can have the campaign as far as I care. When you are the smallest faction, you don't p.o. an ally. It was not my fault that someone asked the question. But, it is not the first time I have seen this toxic behavior in DC zone chat from a so-called leader.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like all the AD decided to go back to hiding in the sewers on another server, again.

It's such a pity that so many of Telel's faction only show up when we're already overpowering our opponents, and have most of the keeps anyways. The last two days this one has spent hours soloing resources and calling everywhere for people to come help when we could at least regain some ground. The whiskers droop at the lack of responses.

Telel has also gained some respect for the handful of DC folks who've been showing up at night to try and retake some ground. If they could just get a good bunch of blueberries on during the day they'd have handily won the last round instead of AD pulling out a victory in the last few hours.

As for EP...obviously this one wishes they'd all die more often but aside from a few obvious Macrokiddies and a 'creative' player they permit into their groups Telel is no more annoyed with them than they are their own faction.

• k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stikato wrote: »

Best I have read in some time. Glad the game has folks like you.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're glad it has people who jump to conclusions and make bold statements that shortly turn out to be directed on the wrong person?

Well, Telel supposes everyone is due an eccentricity or two in their lives.

EDIT :p
    Edited by Telel on October 9, 2015 1:49AM

• Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Axe needs 1 good DC day crew, so we don't have to come in to all red maps at night. though..at least its not all blue. Good fights when it gets going and less lag than azuras or true flame.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly Telel and their guild will be pulling out of the server when it resets. There just isn't a consistent enough number of AD on during the day for a small guild like ours to make any AP or even get a good offensive rolling, and lately the evenings haven't been much better.

Still, this one isn't going to say anything to harsh about the opposition on this round. It was AD's campaign to lose and many players made a very clear choice they'd rather fail than fight. The 3 days this one spent soloing resources, and not seeing one reasponse from another player outside of their guild is proof of that.

But if this one can get their newest recruits trained up and or another guild or two shows signs of being able to keep up the pressure we'd be happy to return. For all the grumbling about certain 'creatively skilled' players and macrokiddies COH has enjoyed most of the fights.

Especially the open field ones which tended to result in us giving as good as we got even if we didn't win.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly Telel and their guild will be pulling out of the server when it resets. There just isn't a consistent enough number of AD on during the day for a small guild like ours to make any AP or even get a good offensive rolling, and lately the evenings haven't been much better.

Still, this one isn't going to say anything to harsh about the opposition on this round. It was AD's campaign to lose and many players made a very clear choice they'd rather fail than fight. The 3 days this one spent soloing resources, and not seeing one reasponse from another player outside of their guild is proof of that.

But if this one can get their newest recruits trained up and or another guild or two shows signs of being able to keep up the pressure we'd be happy to return. For all the grumbling about certain 'creatively skilled' players and macrokiddies COH has enjoyed most of the fights.

Especially the open field ones which tended to result in us giving as good as we got even if we didn't win.

Thats kinda too bad Telel, we did have a few good go-arounds. But yeah i agree, AD quit as soon as GoS arrived on the server. They can argue all day about "creative mechanics" but at the end of the day they couldnt take us on even without the person in question even being online.

To me it just sounds like AD was perfectly fine sitting on an all yellow map when they had it, the moment opposition arrived the bulk of them quit leaving just your little guys and a few TM guys to pick up the slack. Unfortunately GoS ended up being same numbers as both of you combined in most fights with just 16-20.

I sure hope the AD on axe are enjoying their PvE underground... oh wait, they almost never had access :(

I havent even played on Axe or my EP char in three days because there has been no one to fight. It sucks when factions surrender when the going gets even a little bit bumpy/not pvdoor for them.

I strongly doubt GoS stays on Axe much longer, the grumblings in TS of there being no one to fight are growing louder by the day.
    Edited by Rylana on October 12, 2015 5:16PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not right at all. When AD tries to make a push for anything EP shows up with 100x the numbers. And you wonder why they leave? HA!
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100x the numbers means 100x the AP. Silly AD :P

GoS can't leave, they're the only ones there to fight at oceanic times, literally.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maybe if you guys would lay off night capping empty gate keeps... there would be someone to fight
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like this should be the go-to competitive campaign for when they strip Azuras Star of CP.

But it's not a 30 day campaign and that seems to deter people from committing to it. :'(
    'Chaos
  • Nightenhowl
    Nightenhowl
    ✭✭✭
    good battles between EP and AD in this campaign.