Maintenance for the week of March 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 20
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
PC/Mac Live Patch Notes v2.1.7
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited v2.1.7 is an incremental patch on PC/Mac that continues to address issues in the Imperial City and its dungeons, as well as issues with the UI, the Mac client and more. The size of this patch is approximately 1.5GB in English and French, and 350MB in German.BIG CHANGES / UPDATES / NEW FEATURESCyrodiil Campaign Changes
FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- We will be closing the Thornblade campaign on the PC/Mac North American and European megaservers with this patch, and introducing our first Imperial City gated access campaign: Axe of Belharza.
- If you have earned at least Tier 1 rewards in Thornblade at the time it is closed, you will receive them shortly after logging in.
- Anyone previously assigned to Thornblade will receive a free home campaign reassignment.
- The Axe of Belharza campaign has the same scoring methods as Thornblade:
- Resources, outposts, and Elder Scrolls will generate zero points. Ownership of keeps will generate one point per scoring cycle
- The campaign has a 7-day duration.
- Both Veteran and non-Veteran player characters may join this new campaign.
- Access to the Imperial City is gated in the Axe of Belharza campaign by owning your native six keeps.