Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest Reward Bug?

Rampeal
Rampeal
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, I have been doing quest in Stonefalls and Bleackrock. One thing I have noticed is that all my quest rewards are white. I have not got one green quest reward. Even when I completed a Quest that gave me a skill point "The Death of Balreth" . From other site the reward is 114 gold, 1 skill point and a one handed sword Dagon Morag. Other site say that Dagon Morag is a green quality item the one I got was white and I did finish the quest at level 9. Is this a bug or working as intended?
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have done 8 quest in a row and all of them gave me White quality rewards. Is this a Bug?
  • Xelrick
    Xelrick
    ✭✭✭
    That's normal. It because Items Grades were changed for the DLC items addition to the system.

Example (say before patch White0-10/Green11-20/Blue21-30/Purple31-40/Orange41-50 then new items required more Purple or Orange. Which things changed something like this White0-11/Green12-19/Blue20-28/Purple29-39/Orange40-50) This probably the case but it not a bad thing however if items appears out of the grade range well we may see odd color items.

Just say one more quality improvement for them.
    Xelrick: "Do not mix chaos with madness. It will only lead to unexplored adventures."
  • Rampeal
    Rampeal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xelrick wrote: »
    That's normal. It because Items Grades were changed for the DLC items addition to the system.

Example (say before patch White0-10/Green11-20/Blue21-30/Purple31-40/Orange41-50 then new items required more Purple or Orange. Which things changed something like this White0-11/Green12-19/Blue20-28/Purple29-39/Orange40-50) This probably the case but it not a bad thing however if items appears out of the grade range well we may see odd color items.

Just say one more quality improvement for them.

ok thank you. did not know that