The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Where is the submit bug feature on xbox

BigMac_Smiley
BigMac_Smiley
✭✭✭
Ok maybe I am not looking hard enough or I am just completely blind but where is the submit bug feature on xbox. I have been asked a couple of time to submit a bug through the game by customer support, but there is no way to do so. I think having a submit bug feature in game like PC would be great, and I would use it all the time.
Edited by BigMac_Smiley on September 21, 2015 9:08PM
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    The best way to submit bug reports is to come here to the forums so that we can gather your reports and information. That said, if you've encountered a bug and would like to get in touch with our Support Team about it, please don't hesitate to reach out to them using the help menu.
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol, I clicked on this thread because I wanted to find out what a summit bug was lol.
    [GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
    My Characters
    Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
    Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
    Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    Hit your menu button while in game,

Go down to Help

and select report bug.
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Yggdrasil_Gof
    Yggdrasil_Gof
    ✭✭✭
    As above, except

Press menu

Help

Then customer services

You'll get a tab you can use to choose what the report is about, character, quest etc. The box provided to report is limited to so many characters, (far too few), so tell them as much as possible with what you have. Totally agree with the other posts, come on here and talk about it too, but report as well.

• Yggdrasil_Gof
    Yggdrasil_Gof
    ✭✭✭
    Having problems with edit button.
    I think It's actually customer support. Either way you'll find it.