The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Error 303 every 30 mins on PvE, plus other bugs/glitches since IC patch

Yggdrasil_Gof
Yggdrasil_Gof
✭✭✭
I've enjoyed playing this game for a few months now on PS4 EU server. Even with the bugs and glitches that have occurred I have been enjoying the game so much I could overlook them. Since the IC patch this has been my experience:

1. Every 30 minutes approximately in PvE I will be logged out with error 303 server has timed out. Sometimes after the second or third time this happens I might be lucky to get approximately 1 hour of play before the error occurs. My internet is pretty consistent, even at its lowest I rarely got disconnected from PvE, this is happening even when I use a LAN connection. This is so bad I am finding it hard to even want to play the game. If I had fallen asleep, answered my phone gone to the toilet, this would be my fault, but this is happening during play.
N.B. After it happened the first time last night I asked I asked my wife to check how long it took for it to happen again, 25 minutes it took. I was halfway thorough a dungeon and had to start it again. This was at 2:30 am not exactly peak usage time.

2. My character can only jump half as high when crouched. As an NB having to stand an reveal yourself to jump over a very small ledge, or broken wall is far from ideal. Previously crossing a bridge I could jump onto the stone walls at the edge whilst sneaking, now even if these walls are broken I cant jump high enough to get through the gap in the wall.

3. My character will randomly dismount from his horse for no reason whilst sprinting. This can happen in towns, open spaces so its not like I'm trying to ride my horse through the Blacksmiths.

4. My weapons will draw themselves randomly. I apologise, I know there is a passive that can make this happen when someone casts a specific spell nearby,(sorry can't remember exact details of this), but this creates wisps of light and makes you super fast, well this isn't what's going on. Sometimes the weapons being draw is also what makes me dismount the horse, even if this passive was in affect my horse would just go faster and and the wisps of light would stream from my character.

5. There are no prices displayed in guild store until you ask to take the item. You can still cancel without paying, but I don't want to have to click on every item I'm interested in just to find out how much it costs.

6. Long loading screens, often the area will load just after the message appears.

All this has happened since the DLC update. I don't even want the DLC, not because I think it's rubbish, but from the PS4 live stream it just doesn't look like my thing. Since the update though you have turned a game that had a few problems I could tolerate into a broken game I am finding hard to want to play.
If problems 1, and 2 are not fixed soon, but particularly 1, I just cannot play until I know they have been fixed by regularly checking the forums. Please fix at least issue 1 so I can play with the confidence that I can play until I want to without having to log back in every 30 minutes.
Edited by Yggdrasil_Gof on September 20, 2015 2:48PM