Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Someone please help me because no one from "customer service" seems to understand their job.

bobaswett
bobaswett
Soul Shriven
Ok, so that may sound harsh but i am extremely frustrated. I have installed the game, set up and linked accounts and when i go to start the game i get past the 1st screen that allows you to select a server(i am in North America) and play I select play. The next screen just says loading, and stays that way. I dont know what is wrong. My internets signal is strong and when i check my account status it says active. If anyone woild be kind enough to lend me some advice i would really appreciate it. I was really excited to try this game out and i will be bummed out if i have to return it.
Edited by bobaswett on September 19, 2015 10:41PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soo many questions..

Did you reboot your computer after you installed?

Is your firewall blocking ESO?

What OS platform are you on? WIn10? Win 8.1? Win XP? Mac?

After rebooting, did you click the "cog" on the right of the news and select "Repair"?

Did you do a forum search to see if others have had your problem?

Did you Google your problem?

Why are you down on CS? Did you click the Support link at the top of this page and ask for help and they failed to help?

Did you know there is an entire section of forums to ask about computer problems and ESO? Here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pc-technical-support

This thread belongs there.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • chrisanne77ub17_ESO
    chrisanne77ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    At least you can select a server, I couldn't even do that since purchasing the game Friday morning. No emails with one time authorization codes, not a peep from "support" on these forums or replies to all the tickets I put in. I saw someone mention that they just don't care since doing away with the subscription fee, and I'm starting to think they were right.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only support ive seen is GIna(who gets things done BTW) and some mods who like to play mall cop.
  • ZOS_MollyH
    While we can help to an extent on the forums, your best bet is ALWAYS to put in a support ticket for technical support.

Can you please let us know your ticket numbers @bobaswett ?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post