Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I level up from 10 to VR16.

Treasure_Goblin
Treasure_Goblin
✭✭✭
I really really reaaalllyy don't want to do the quests again, i have 23 days of playtime on my main. I just want to level up a second dude fast as possible, any tips?
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grinding, mostly.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google ESO Leveling 1 to 50 to find the Grind Spots in each zone and go grind. The spots are the same in Leveling, Silver and Gold. You will have to do some quests in some zones to advance or be allowed to get to the next zone. Some zones you can just walk too.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Gersimar
    Gersimar
    Soul Shriven
    Acquiring Experience Points ;)
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get a partner and grind Wayrest Sewers ( easier if you are DC ) fastest way

Then I would suggest doing all main quests with Cadwell's Silver'Gold then grind the spiders in Bangori ( spelling )
  • AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    Use your main to get psijic ambrosia potions (either make them or buy them from other players) and start grinding dungeons dude.

If you get a decent group together that has a vet character (they can see all the dungeons) you can level up pretty quickly if you use the xp buffs too.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.