The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New IC Glyphs

Palidon
Palidon
✭✭✭✭✭
From what I understand there are three new glyphs that can be made by finding the runes in the IC. They are

Prismatic Glyph
Weapon Enchantment
Grants a chance to deal fire, frost, and shock damage on attack.

Chromatic Glyph
Armor Enchantment
Increases magicka, stamina, and health.

Shimmering Glyph
Jewelry Enchantment
Increases Fire, Frost, and Shock resistance.

My question is what potency, essence and aspect runes are required to make each new glyph.
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TV stone vendors sell v15 & v16 potency runes, 800 for v15 and 8000 for v16.

I can't remember the names because I suck but this is how I remember them. I think Jepora is v16 additive whilst potency runes which end with 'ed' or whatever are subtractive, this I know.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Mosha
    Mosha
    ✭✭
    Teiji wrote: »
    TV stone vendors sell v15 & v16 potency runes, 80 for v15 and 800 for v16.

I can't remember the names because I suck but this is how I remember them. I think Jepora is v16 additive whilst potency runes which end with 'ed' or whatever are subtractive, this I know.

Ave, ZoS, moriturus te salutat!
    -me, with a stam NB in April 2014

Mo'sha V16 Khajiit Stamina NB
    Legate Alva V16 Imperial Stamina/Magicka Templar
    Mo'sha Reborn V16 Breton Magicka NB
    Burning Mo'sha V5 Dunmer Magicka DK
    a couple mules...
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The prismatic weapon glyph does extra damage to daedra and the undead. Trust me, I have it on my weapon. At VR15 it does over 1300 damage. An excellent glyph to use against NPCs and vampires.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here are the new runes:

Additives:

Rejera (V15)
    Repora (V16)

Subtractives:

Jehade (V15)
    Itade (V16)

Hakeijo - tristat buff - Magica, Stamina, Health
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    OK enchanting noob alert - how do I know whether I am making an Armor, Weapon or Jewellery Glyph before actually making one for the first time?

I am maxed to 50 and 10 points, and picked up my first Hakiejo - I want to make a weapon enchant for it.

Then Ill want to make an Amor and then a Jewellry one later as I get more runes.

I cannot find anywhere that tells me how to work out which one Ill get when I combine the new Runes.

Thanks
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tee_Elle wrote: »
    OK enchanting noob alert - how do I know whether I am making an Armor, Weapon or Jewellery Glyph before actually making one for the first time?

I am maxed to 50 and 10 points, and picked up my first Hakiejo - I want to make a weapon enchant for it.

Then Ill want to make an Amor and then a Jewellry one later as I get more runes.

I cannot find anywhere that tells me how to work out which one Ill get when I combine the new Runes.

Thanks

@Tee_Elle

My link will take you to a post on reddit with close to the same question. Sort comments by "best" if it's not already sorted by that. The "best" comment describes his opinion on the how to get the most out of your new shiny rare rune! Again it's just his opinion and he may be right, but I've never used these yet so I'm not sure. The info. you seek is in his comment though.

https://reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/3moi46/hakeijo_rune_and_uses/
  • Tee_Elle
    Tee_Elle
    thank you - this was perfect!