Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Developer Request: Mundus Idols for Woodworking

Armitas
Armitas
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
When I PvP I need mundus X and when I PvE I need mundus Y. I can't keep changing mundus stones every time I want to do something different. Could we ad Mundus idols that allow you to switch your mundus stone. For example I can craft a stack of Atronach idols through woodworking and a stack of Thief Idols as well. Then when I want to PvP I can consume a Atronach Idol and when I want to PvE I can consume a Thief Idol. That way I can get right to my content without having to delay to an idol each time.
Retired.
Nord mDK
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is actually a really good idea. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't take a ton of time if you use the Wayshrines, but it's still a hassle to have to travel around every time you want to switch up your stats. +1
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • ahstin2001nub18_ESO
    cool idea =)
    I will work. I will save. I will sacrifice. I will endure. I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the whole issue of the struggle depended on me alone.

Martin A. Treptow
    1894-1918
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really want to use twice born star but I don't want to have to go hunt down a mundus stone everytime I take twice born off. It's fine if you have a ton of alts each with a clear defined role but I play 1 toon, for everything, PvP, healer, tank, dps. That is a lot of mundus changes. It would really be nice if we could craft mundus idols that we could slot in our character sheet.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Excellent idea and with player housing coming one way could be like skyrim and build a alter to all in your home