The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black screen and then zone reload randomly occurring in zones.

Pomaikai
Pomaikai
✭✭✭✭✭
Another issue that I've been having since the patch release is that I'll be walking around in a zone, and suddenly my screen will go completely black. After a few seconds, the zone will reload and everything will be back to normal.

I'm wondering if that's what the game is trying to do when we crash to desk, but it fails for some reason.

In any event, it's occurring a couple times per day with long play sessions. No rhyme nor reason when or where it occurs.
  • stevenbennett_ESO
    stevenbennett_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen this on both PC and Mac clients in situations where you're moving around a zone which hasn't completely loaded. It definitely happens more frequently since the IC patch, although might also be related to latency issues. As near as I can tell, it's unrelated to issues which actually cause crashes.