Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quick assign

earfood
earfood
Having problems with assigning potions , anyone else ? I choose to assign a potion , but when I assign it the screen rapidly reverts back to inventory and the assigned button is left blank . Any suggestions ?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    When you assign a potion on the wheel it is normal for it to then show the inventory screen after.Not sure why you are not then seeing the potion on the wheel.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • earfood
    earfood
    Thanks for the response , yeah I'm not sure either . I thought I figured it out and assigned one potion only to find the other slotted potion was removed , different slot of coarse