Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Dwemer Scraps from Guild Traders?

ViscousSummer88
ViscousSummer88
✭✭✭
Hello,

Can someone point me to the category that you would find Dwemer Scraps from in Guild Traders. So far I'm only able to see the frames, I know the scraps are there as I've seen them on the 'All Items' category but when looking in the obvious places 'Crafting > Clothing/Blacksmithing > Raw Material' they do not show.. Any ideas?
Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88

Best Answers

• llllADBllll
    llllADBllll
    ✭✭✭
    They should be in. BLACKSMITHING RAW MATERIAL but I believe the patch has caused them to float away into Oblivion...

Edited by llllADBllll on September 20, 2015 8:36AM
    CRAFTMASTER - DAGGERFALL EU XBOX ONE

GAMERTAG - DJANTBOWMAN

Tamriel Trading Company Guildmaster
    Answer ✓
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    They're under armor and weapon trait material
    Answer ✓
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    They're under armor and weapon trait material

Thank you!!
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    How about Malochite, Glass motif and Psyjic Ambrosia recipe fragments? Any idea where those are?
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Malochite, Glass motif and Psyjic Ambrosia recipe fragments? Any idea where those are?

Look under Trophies. For sure the Ambrosia Fragments, until its a recipe that is, then it will be a recipe. Stands to reason that the Motif Fragments are Trophies too. As for the Malachite, you can only trade the shards, not the complete Trait Material, so check trophies first. But, in my inventory, they are listed under Raw Materials like the Dwemer Scraps are/were.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"