The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Items not scalding to v16 in dungeons

redcloud1187_ESO
I just did the daily vet dungeon with a group we had v14 v15 and 2 v16 ( me one of the v16) we set it to v16 everything was v16 but when we kill the first boss he drop a v14 purple dagger we thought this was weird cause the boss along with everything ESLE in the dungeon was v16

Dungeon Scaling

Every Dungeon now scales up to Veteran Rank 16 which will allow items, such as Monster Masks, to drop at the highest achievable level.

That is what the patch notes say but items only went to v14

P.S. I got the dagger and I am v16 but the dagger was only v14

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even scaled dungeons to VR16 drop VR14. To be honest, I'm surprised you only looted one VR14 item. I have usually looted more VR14 than VR16 items. I believe bosses are more likely to drop VR16_ not sure its supposed to be 100% though

Also, that's why dungeon drop sets only scale to VR14.. Because you still get VR14 loot in VR16 dungeons. Oh. If you get a helm though, it will be VR16 ;) I haven't heard of something that CAN scale to VR16, dropping as VR14 in a VR16 dungeon.

Oh and by dungeon drop sets.. I mean ebony, Adroitness etc.
    Edited by MissBizz on September 18, 2015 11:35PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options