Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is there a Xivkyn leg style motif?

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
I legitimately have not seen one be sold at all, in any guild store including Craglorn & Stormhaven. Does this thing even exist..?

Edit: Finally found a thread regarding this was made by someone else well over a week ago, but still have not seen 1 at all in any guild store. Are the drop rates really that low, or bugged to hell?
Edited by Blackbird_V on September 18, 2015 6:50PM
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    There should be a leg motif (there is a place for it in the lore library). I haven't really been searching guild stores for this style yet (figure prices are still too high), so I honestly don't know if what you are experiencing is that the leg chapter was accidentally left off the drop table, if the rate is lower than other motif chapters for this style (which would probably be unintentional), or if you are just experiencing the negative effects of RNG.
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    There should be a leg motif (there is a place for it in the lore library). I haven't really been searching guild stores for this style yet (figure prices are still too high), so I honestly don't know if what you are experiencing is that the leg chapter was accidentally left off the drop table, if the rate is lower than other motif chapters for this style (which would probably be unintentional), or if you are just experiencing the negative effects of RNG.

I don't have IC DLC at all, so not my bad RNG. It may be unintentional bad drop rate. I'll submit a bug report to ZOS regarding this, since it must be rare as *** considering no one else in game has seen it that much.
    Edited by Blackbird_V on September 19, 2015 1:01PM
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah i only have legs and belt so there is maybe just is rare