The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Loremaster's Archive: Nobles' Fashionable Attire"

• Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Tardy to the party here, but let me also register my tempered enthusiasm for these costumes. Yes, I would love to see costumes for all races and genders roll out quickly. Having said that can we PLEASE make racial costumes dyable and maybe have some mix n match options? It would really be amazing to be able to do that; we can already do that with armor, why not outfits?
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • Lara1701
    Lara1701
    ✭✭✭
    Old thread at this point, but has there ever been any update on the Dunmer costumes? Teased in 2015 and now it's 2017. I'd very much like to throw money at them. ;)
    "M'aiq knows much, and tells some. M'aiq knows many things others do not."
    ―M'aiq the Liar
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason's back :o

Nope just a Necro
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I was bitterly disappointed in the Jan. Showcase where we're just getting retreads of the 3 pack costume set for pirates and the costume you get in TG for completing one of the questlines. I am bitter that I am constantly seeing NPCs in costumes that are NOT available to us! This really should not happen! These costumes should not appear on NPCs until the month they are scheduled to be released in the CS!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!