Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where does one get agility items?

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm really need an agility set, where can i attempt to farm them?

Also what vaults have them in?
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloody Claw Vault is Agility. There is another thread somewhere which list each vault and what drops.
  • codybrewer78b14_ESO
    Good luck though. The drop rates for Bloody Claws and Monstrous Tooth are horrible. The trophies for the Willpower items drop at a much higher rate.
  • Callous2208
    Callous2208
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yea Claws and Teeth (agility) are the hardest to farm. Willpower items are second and on pc people are darn near giving away endurance trophies. In my experience daedroth and ogrimm are dropping the teeth. I farm the Daedroth in arbor district and ogrimm in arena sometimes. Those familiar's in temple district, can't recall their actual names, drop teeth for me as well. Clannfears and scamps are dropping the claws and are more readily found in the sewers I believe.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bloody Claws, Monstrous Teeth, every V16 veteran dungeon.
    Edited by Leandor on September 18, 2015 3:10PM
  • Freeman
    Freeman
    ✭✭✭
    I had a guild group that farmed a certain area of the sewers and we were getting 2+ stacks of ether/shard trophies after a couple hours. I just traded them for the teeth/claws that I needed and I got my 3 pc agility jewelry set pretty quickly. It's pretty easy to find people to trade with, so you don't necessarily have to farm the ones you need, but whatever ones you can get and then trade with others.
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll trade you any claws and teeth I get for ether and bone shards lee as I want willpower stuff. If your PSN is the same I can add you later. Pretty sure your in DC anyway.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »
    I'll trade you any claws and teeth I get for ether and bone shards lee as I want willpower stuff. If your PSN is the same I can add you later. Pretty sure your in DC anyway.

Yeah, i have quite a few of the others ^^, add me the please, ign is the same as this.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • revonine
    revonine
    ✭✭✭✭
    revonine wrote: »

Yeah, i have quite a few of the others ^^, add me the please, ign is the same as this.

Cool I'll add you later on tonight or tomorrow. Yeah there's awesome grind spots for ether and bone shards but not so much for claws and teeth. But when the spots get too full and your competing for mobs I usually leave it.