Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"Target is immune"

Hope499
Hope499
✭✭✭✭
80% of the enemies get this when I hit them with fire.

I am assuming that this actually means "Takes reduced DMG" and not "immune"?

What are the chances of getting some numbers or something or just some more info? Would love to know when my burning effect ends on an enemy, as i dont always want to count to 10.2 seconds in my head....on certain enemies there is NO animation of any fire due to their size...seems very silly.

b04.gif
Tripped over my friends bra.....
..she is always setting booby traps!
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i guess you are DK?
    since DK apply a slow with all his DOTs, but stronger Enemis are immun, it says immun
    Edited by BuggeX on September 18, 2015 1:42PM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ignore that message. It's clearly bugged. There's no way every enemy can be immune, especially considering they still die.
    :)

There is one message that's getting more prominent and annoying: "Target is out of range". This started showing up on the 1.06 patch. I had hoped the new patch would fix this, but it seems to have gotten worse.

I have to be in a very specific range of wayshrines and I have to loot enemies by having my pointer just to the right.

I'm adapting, but I'd rather have it fixed.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a secondary effect to your attack? Like a knockback or a stun? That's probably what they are immune to.

For example, if you use Destructive Clench against an enemy that has CC immunity, they will take the damage from the attack, but they will not be knocked back and you will get the "Target is Immune" message.
    The Moot Councillor
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    i guess you are DK?
    since DK apply a slow with all his DOTs, but stronger Enemis are immun, it says immun
    This, you are probably hitting a lot of enemies who are immune to the snare passive.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Uriel_Nocturne
    Uriel_Nocturne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It has to be a bug, OP.

When my Vampire uses his Essence Drain, I always get the message "Enemy Immune", but the enemy still writhes in pain and my Drain heals me just as it should.

The message is bugged, but I'd bet that your ability still goes off/applies just fine. :)

twitch.tv/vampire_nox
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say no to Crown Crates!

• Trashy Boy
    Trashy Boy
    ✭✭
    I believe this to be a bug as I came across this problem when we had TWO Banner Patrol bosses in sewers at the same location. One we could kill and one which every time I tried to attack with my templar it said was immune. Yet some other players could attack it. So my guess is that it was a bug of that particular instance.
    Typical Trash VR16 Sorcerer DC - EU, Skadooshh VR16 Templar - DC - EU, Dirty Trash VR14 DK - DC - EU, Totally Trashed VR16 Imperial Templar DC - EU GUILD - LEGIO MORTUUM DC - EU - PC
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's always been the way for some targets - particularly immune to knockdown, or CC like talons, if they are "big".

Some mobs, like daedroth, are "immune" to fire. I imagine it means that they take less damage.