The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Factions Dominate Which Campains? (Xbox One) (NA)

Mister_CT
Mister_CT
I will no longer be updating this thread. I don't really play the game anymore and have also deleted some of my characters.

Haderus (7 Day Resources) - Close in Score, Most Competitive 12/18
1. Daggerfall Covenant
2. Other 2 are very close in score

Skull of Corruption (7 Day Resources) - DC as of 12/18
1. Daggerfall Covenant
2. Everyone Else

Chillrend (7 Day Scrolls) - EP as of 12/18, often Empty
1. Ebonheart Pact
2. Everyone Else

Skeleton Key (7 Day Keeps) - AD, Empty as of 12/18
1. Aldmeri Dominion
2. Everyone Else

Thornblade (7 Day Keeps) - EP as of 12/18, often Empty
1. Ebonheart Pact
2. Everyone Else

Azura's Star (30 Day Standard) - AD in lead, Very Close as of 12/18
1. Aldmeri Dominion
2. Daggerfall Covenant
3. Ebonheart Pact

Scourge (30 Day Standard) - Somewhat Competitive as of 12/18
1. Ebonheart Pact
2. Aldmeri Dominion
3. Daggerfall Covenant

Blackwater Blade (Non-Veteran) - Usually Competitive, As of now EP far behind 12/18
1. Daggerfall Covenant
2. Aldmeri Dominion
3. Ebonheart Pact
Edited by Mister_CT on December 18, 2015 5:00PM
VR4- Imperial Templar
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    I got a bit lazy with all the campaigns but now that they got rid of 4 Non-Vet it is much easier. I will be updating this again. Right now I am going to check out haderus and the non-vet ones remaining for the first time in a while.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds about right. I've actually been trying to gather people to take Azura over to Pact control and a couple of days now we've taken the whole map before losing it again. You might have to change Azura's information on your list in the coming weeks. ^_-
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds about right. I've actually been trying to gather people to take Azura over to Pact control and a couple of days now we've taken the whole map before losing it again. You might have to change Azura's information on your list in the coming weeks. ^_-
    Lol that's because all of AD are in IC and not during Regular PVP.
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    Yeah honestly even as an AD I have not been in there much at all, I was taking a bit of a guess. The wait times are insane so I look elsewhere.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    Updated Haderus and Scourge because they seem like the only ones that consistently change.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    I figured I would update this one last time before all the new games come out. Only real changes are scourge and Azuras Star. I will still try to update this once a week or so, also I am changing my home to haderus.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    They got rid of hestra and moon cursed blade. The most poplar are blackwater blade and haderus. Azuras star looks competive as well. The rest look like home servers.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • jayburna688
    I hope you'll be able to keep this up. It helps to have a guide seeing that we can't peer into the other campaigns and see who has the map.
    Edited by jayburna688 on December 1, 2015 6:39PM
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thank you! This is a great reference guide.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    I updated it again. DC seems to have control of haderus and blackwater almost all the time. Right now EP had the lead in Azuras and Scourge is back to being somewhat competitive.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    I updated it one last time. Most of them don't seem to be changing much anyway anymore.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • MancandyMcDong
    AD owns Azura and has since xbox release. Never lost once, though scourge and haderus jumpers have tried their best to change that in recent months...

...and failed.
    GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some are actually off like azuras. It's definitely an ad server
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azuras is an ad server but ep has been making a push last couple campaigns. I got crowned emp a week ago in azuras for EP
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • FilteredRiddle
    FilteredRiddle
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD owns Azura and has since xbox release. Never lost once, though scourge and haderus jumpers have tried their best to change that in recent months...

...and failed.

Azura has had enough DC/EP as of late to still get ganked now and again. I miss the days of good ol' PvE questing in Azura's Star without a care in the world haha. I switched to Skeleton Key and it seems to be pretty solidly AD though.
    Xbox One NA
    The Sentinels of Padomay
    Obsidian Guard (Social with PvX Events)

Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it's always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don't sit around.
    - Jane McGonigal