Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire questline Bug

cjworzellab14_ESO
cjworzellab14_ESO
Soul Shriven
So today i decided to have a guildie buddy give me a bite and transform me into a vampire.

All went well until the part where you are sent into the depths to kill 10 Assassins. For those of you who don't already know, at this point you are given 3 new vampire line skills. One health drain, a mist form that reduces damage taken, and an ultimate that swarms an aoe around u with bats.

These 3 skills are automatically added to your skill bar, and I assume until you kill the 10 assassins and finish the quest, you are prohibited from weapon swapping. It should also be noted that you can only do damage with the 3 vampire skills you earned.

Being a go getter, I thought the vampire skills were taking too long to down enemies, so I decided to swap the abilities out for what used to be in the slots. BIG MISTAKE. Your class abilities do NO damage to the assassin mobs. What's worse, is you cannot access the Vampire skills tree as of yet, so I cannot drag the skills back on my bar and finish the quest.

I have restarted the quest to no avail. I have most recently abandoned quest, logged out, restarted quest. This is the only way to fix this for those of you who experience this bug! Quit quest, log out, relog, restart the quest. I leave the Vampire den when i restart, so when i came back in, I was right in front of the scroll you read to enter the tomb.

Hope this helps anyone!