The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New month new bill no crowns for this month

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
I got the crowns for last month but it took 2 weeks of emailing back and forth to get it. This month were back at square one again no crowns, and I bet you it will happen month after month from here on out. This time I'm ready for this I have 2 emails on conformation from Microsoft about it me being charged for September.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...I feel your pain. August was the first month I didn't receive my crowns, but I didn't realize it until early September, after reading a couple of posts that prompted me to check my crown balance.

It only took me a week to get my August crowns, but my September crowns did not show up either, so I'll be submitting another support ticket today.

I think this will be the last month of ESO+ for me. And for those of you unaffected by this and tired of seeing these posts, just be sure to check your balance every month to be certain you get them. I was fine for the first couple of months.