The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scourge NA PS4 calling AD

BaldusMageezack
BaldusMageezack
✭✭✭
Hey New server opened up and Ebonheart has taken over. Can we get some AD in here to have pvp fun? AD vs EP is always a blast and we can have a whole server. NO Queues
Edited by BaldusMageezack on September 17, 2015 4:27PM
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    EP = higher population, rarely wins campaign. Doesn't surprise me EP jumped all over that to try to have 2 buff campaigns.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP talks about having fun
    1st reply *** talks

Seems legit.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Hey man hit me up on psn. Along with any other guild leaders. Have sat in queues for 5 hours and still not played any IC. I have a post in guild recruitment forum for this very same thing. Lets link up 5-7 guild to all jump ship to an AD unoccupied campaign. PSN: xxKatNipxx PS: m on NA server
    Edited by katnip on September 18, 2015 2:26AM
  • Eejit1331
    Eejit1331
    ✭✭✭
    :|
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really have a guild I'm just a solo Nightblade.
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭

Unless you prefer the lone wolf style, OoE would be happy to have you. Safety in numbers.
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    katnip wrote: »

Unless you prefer the lone wolf style, OoE would be happy to have you. Safety in numbers.

Yeah man I'll join. I do lone wolf quite a bit but only because I watch my son most of the time. He plays his Ipad and I game I just cant use my headset in case he needs something. Late night I do use it.
    1st reply *** talks

Seems legit.

I think I've played against you man you're really tough. GG
    Edited by BaldusMageezack on September 18, 2015 11:43PM
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    katnip wrote: »

Yeah man I'll join. I do lone wolf quite a bit but only because I watch my son most of the time. He plays his Ipad and I game I just cant use my headset in case he needs something. Late night I do use it. Psn Greatfulcook
    1st reply *** talks

Seems legit.

I think I've played against you man you're really tough. GG

Sounds good, I'll get your invite tonight after work.
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    Almost took a keep with a few guys but the Ebonheart Emperor hits like a train lol. He ran off all my help. If i buy two more pieces of the shield breaker though it's probably GG for him
    Edited by BaldusMageezack on September 18, 2015 11:31PM
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Message me on psn, I'm homing my guild campaign here , lots of fun and reds to come up on .
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training